FREE DELIVERY FROM 200 LEI
‘SING AND CRY’ GENTLE WATERING POT
Clay-based watering pot for seedlings and plants.
SUSTAINABLE: 100% terracota
NATURAL: They are made from 100% natural raw materials, plastic-free
LOCAL: All Chantepleure are handmade in Romania by local craftsmen
DECORATIVE: A real interior decoration accessory
Capacity 70 cl (+/- 10%)
Chantepleure is a traditional watering can that was used by gardeners to transport collected rainwater. While being filled with water, the pot is singing as a metaphore of the emitted sound. While it is releasing water, it cries. It is a very suitable accessory for gently watering seedlings and small plants.
Guideline to use a Chantepleure
1. You hold the the watering can underwater to fill it. The “singing” step
2. Position your thumb on the top of the can.
3. Remove the watering can out of the water then place it above the seedlings or area you want to water.
4. Remove your thumb from the hole to water the plant. The “crying” step
5. Place your thumb again on the top of the device if you want to block the water and use the remaining for other plants/seedlings.
© Lutoya Creativ SRL 2022 | Content with protected rights | Terms and conditions